Opera Browser VPN?
“Opera Browser VPN“. Popular Opera VPN is a built-in extension on the Opera browser that becomes active during setup. Opera VPN is a system that enables secure access to platforms with restricted access. It enables data exchange between servers by activating the built-in VPN extension in the Opera browser. It is possible to switch to disabled platforms.
- You can access the “Opera” address from the Internet.
- Click on the “download now” header on the top right of the main page that opens.
- The “proceed” box on the window with IP and user name on the screen.
- With this operation, an e-mail address and a preferred password on the table displayed and the “ok” box.
- After the information, the download starts. The notification bar on the screen turns solid green. Opera computer lands on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Double click on the downloaded file.
- The “install” command on the new window.
- At the end of these steps, Opera VPN installation.
How to Use Opera VPN?
- By clicking the Opera icon on the computer desktop, the Opera browser.
- The “Menu” tab on the browser page that opens.
- Entry to the “Settings” option among the listed titles.
- The menu options on the left side of the new window. Click on the “Privacy & Security” option from this field.
- In the next step, the box titled “Enable VPN” should.
- Finally, when the “Optimal location” tab on the panel, a list of countries, and the information of the addresses in the network appear.
- From this list, click on the country of origin of the address that too, and has access restrictions.
- After these steps, when the link for geographical reasons again, seamless access occurs.
- The “Start Menu” icon in the lower-left part of the computer screen.
- “Control Panel” from the menu list.
- The “Uninstall a Program” command under the “Programs” tab on the new screen.
- With the process, all the programs on the computer appear as a list.
- On this list, find the file titled “Opera VPN” and click on the command box titled “Uninstall” right across it.